Monday, December 12, 2016

My greatest accomplishment of 2016 was finding a way to combine my passions of art and animals and be able to give back through my painting. Deciding to make giving to my local animal shelter a part of my business plan has made my WHY so much bigger than me, my family, or even serving my customers. I love that I can make my customers happy with my art and at the same time, give to a worthy cause. ⠀ One of my greatest challenges this year was finding balance for ALL of the things that are important in my life. In 2017, I am going to be working on being more present with my family and friend’s lives.  This weekend I got a little misty eyed as I was watching “It’s a Wonderful Life” and George Bailey discovers that he is the “richest man in town”, because of his commitment and passion to serving his community and being there for the people in his life. In 2017, I am going to find better at showing up for the people that matter to me the most. ⠀ This week, I am participating in the @risingtidesociety ’s Recharge Challenge, to reflect on my year and find more margin for the good things that are coming in 2017. What were your greatest accomplishments of 2016? What are you planning to work on in 2017? #therechargechallenge


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2hvFIzE

No comments:

Post a Comment