Monday, April 24, 2017

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to watch the Rise Conference Instagram challenge and connect with like-minded creatives. Today's challenge is to share five fun facts.... ⠀ 1. I have two dogs Maggie and Roscoe. Maggie is an American bulldog, who loves to watch tv, but gets very upset if anything animated comes on tv. ⠀ 2. Speaking of TV, my favorite embarrassing show to watch is Teen Mom. Anyone else know too much about these people?⠀ 3. My first car was a boxy old little Vovlo. I still get a smile any time I see one of those little rectangles on the road.⠀ 4. My husband Blake says that I have a great sense of direction. Somehow I always can find my way around new places, even thought I can't tell you the names of most streets.⠀ 5. I love to ride rollercoasters (i.e. Dollywood's Wild Eagle), but Blake does not so I don't get to ride them very often. I once convinced Blake to ride one of those giant pirate ship swing rides in a mall parking lot fair. I had a ton of fun, but I really don't think it ever happen again. Ha! ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Do you love thrill rides or would you rather hold on to your lunch? #risingtidesociety #therisesummit


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2pcg5VH

No comments:

Post a Comment