Monday, November 13, 2017

I had the honor of painting this beautiful family for their wedding, and now I get to paint them with their adorable pups in front of their new home. It is so amazing to be a part of this family's lives as they build their lives and grow together.⠀ ⠀ Also... They both got each other family portraits for their anniversary without realizing it. The portraits came out very different, so it was neat to see them through each other's eyes. ⠀ ⠀ I am still taking a limited number of custom paintings and Christmas card orders for the holidays. To order... ⠀ ⠀ 1. Click the link in my bio and hit shop custom portraits⠀ 2. Order your portrait ⠀ 3. Send photos to lauren@blushandhoneypaper.com⠀ ⠀ If you have any questions just let me know!


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2ADxPh4

No comments:

Post a Comment