Monday, July 8, 2019

Meet Luca! This babe is available for adoption... Just read his bio from @adoptagoldennashville⁠ ⁠ LOVE BUG ALERT...WE LOVE LUCA!!! Sweet, loving, energetic, water-loving, velcro shadow who worships his humans! I'm Luca and there are not enough adjectives to describe what a wonderful fella I am and how much I love my humans. I'm an approximately 3 year old yellow Labrador Retriever. I weigh 67 pounds.⁠ ⁠ I was rescued by AGN out of the shelter. I had been found wandering alone and no one claimed me at the shelter. The shelter staff were shocked because I was their favorite pup. I've completed my heartworm treatments as I was heartworm positive because no one gave me heartworm preventative. I'm enjoying a life full of love, fun and play in my foster home, but I'm ready to start my journey with my forever family. Could it be you?⁠ ⁠ See you all at the Franklin Art Crawl tonight!


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2NWt5ij

No comments:

Post a Comment