Friday, March 11, 2016

Happy Friday everyone! I wanted to share a few fun facts about myself in honor of #fridayintroduction . 1. Our two dogs, Maggie (American Bulldog) and Roscoe (Black Lab) are the biggest goobers. Maggie is OBSESSED with watching tv. She will pace back and forth and follow the character and gets so excited when she sees a dog.  2. While I am currently a Tennessee girl, I was born and Arkansas and lived in North Dakota, California, Florida, and Louisiana.  3. My husband and I’s engagement anniversary is coming up in a few weeks. He proposed on top of a mountain. Max Patch, North Carolina. It was so beautiful!  4. I love to kayak and stand up paddle board! I can’t wait until the weather is warmer so we can get out on the water. 5. Throughout high school and college I worked at Dairy Queen and a frozen yogurt shop. You could say that I am a frozen treat expert! Photo taken by the AMAZING @kaylafphoto. If you are in the Bay Area and need photos, she is your girl! // Photos taken at the beautiful @thehiveknox // I would love to get to know y’all. Say hello or ask away!


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1UmatCd

No comments:

Post a Comment