Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Today is the day! Blush & Honey Paper has been in business for one year. I want to thank everyone that has supported my dream over the past 365 days. With your help, I have painted over 500 portraits this year!  To celebrate this milestone in my business, I have been reflecting about how I can use my love of painting to make a difference in my community. I am excited to introduce a new program I am calling “Portraits with a Purpose.” For each portrait sold, I will be donating $3 to Young Williams Animal Shelter. This is the amount that my local animal shelter estimates that it costs to feed one pet for one day. When you give the gift of a custom painted pet, you are also feeding a pet in need. I can not wait to see what this next year holds for Blush & Honey Paper!


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1U7PNQi

No comments:

Post a Comment