Sunday, March 26, 2017

Looking forward to a fresh start this week. To be honest I have been in survival mode lately and has not really realized it until I got to chat with @newevejewelry and @priscamolina this weekend. I am working on keeping realistic expectations for myself. One of my goals for this month was to design three pet bandanas and three new pet tags. With the stress surrounding my student art show, putting together a yearbook and general teacher craziness , I wasn't able to make alot of time for creative personal work. I am coming to terms with the fact that I am doing the best I can! I am not giving up on my goal of designing these, but maybe it will happen in April and that is OKAY! That you @jessicaleeeeeeeee for catching this photo of me looking like I don't have a care in the world, even though that was pretty far from the truth. LOL 😊 Thanks for listening to my ramblings! P.S. This is one of the personalized pet mugs that I designed. The mug #love my mom's dog Zeus on it and I meant to give it to her like 3 months ago, but forgot. 😬 If you need a mug for a Mother's Day gift, hit me up!


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2n8b8uZ

No comments:

Post a Comment