Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Women can do ANYTHING,including sipping wine with their cat. All jokes aside, I am so excited to cheer on all the amazing women in my life on #internationalwomensday. I am so grateful for the women that have gone before us and fought for equal rights for their daughters. I know we have a ways to go, but I am so excited by all of the people using their voice to celebrate strong women and shine a light on areas of society that are not so pretty. My grandma was a biologist/golfer/ artist and all around awesome woman. I have a distinct memory of my her singing "I am woman hear me roar" and dancing around the house. At the time I thought she was such a cheeseball, but today I am so grateful for her encouragement to love big, speak my truth, and chase all of my dreams. Find a woman in your community that lives a life driven by passion and give her a high five. We are stronger together!


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2mIhUe5

No comments:

Post a Comment